In the working process of the roll forming machine, due to improper operation, it is inevitable that this or that situation will occur, and the cutters of the tile press machine will not move during work. When the cutter of the tile press cannot cut, it may be caused by insufficient pressure. When this happens, first check whether the pressure gauge can be fixed. The voltmeter shows that the voltage above 200V is normal, and the voltage below 200V is mostly a zero line fault.
The knife keeps pressing down on the oil pump
1. The lower limit is adjusted improperly or the switch is damaged.
2. The solenoid valve is stuck. Turn off the oil pump, press the knife to move up and down respectively. After hearing a "pop", turn on the oil pump and raise the knife to the upper limit.
The mold keeps rising, holding the oil pump:
(1) Improper adjustment or damage to the position of the upper limit switch;
(2) K3 and K4 are connected reversely;
(3) When the solenoid valve is stuck, turn off the oil pump and press the mold up and down respectively. After hearing a "pop", turn on the oil pump and raise the mold to the upper limit.
Manual is normal, no automatic:
(1) The manual automatic button is not in the automatic position or is damaged, and the start button is damaged;
(2) The knife is not reversed at the upper or lower limit position;
(3) The mold is not connected reversely at the upper or lower limit position;
(4) The data setting is wrong.
There are many reasons why the cutter of the tile press making machine cannot work normally. The staff should judge the cause of the problem according to the specific situation in order to solve the problem quickly.